Kishore Kollol | Manjila Chakraborty | YA Fiction | Book Review

 


Book Info

Name of Book : Kishore Kollol
Author : Manjila Chakraborty
Publisher : Barta Prakashan
Publication Date : 1 Jan 2022
No. of Pages : 64
Format : Hardcover

Why did I choose the book ?

I was visiting International Book Fair, 2023 and I was searching books for my kid. While visiting books in Bengali section I came upon this book. I love to read short stories, so decided to get it.

Where to get the book?

Kishore Kollol by Manjila Chakraborty is available on Amazon :


Author Introduction

Manjila Choudhary born in 1980, is a senior secondary school teacher. She graduated in Biology from Calcutta University and Bachelor in Education from Rabindra Bharti University. Manjila's first short story was published in 'Anandabazaar' Magazine and first YA story in 'Alor Phulki' Magazine. Her works have been published in numerous magazines. She has also been awarded with ' Bimal Ghosh Smriti Sahitya Award' and 'Vishesh Sahitya Samman'.

Blurb

Kishore Kollol is a collection of 12 short stories. It has stories of all genres from mystery, emotions, humor to adventure. Each story is a window into a different world, inviting readers to question the boundaries of reality and embrace the limitless possibilities of the human imagination. Open this collection and surrender to the magic that lies within its pages.

My Opinion


Kishore Kollol by Manjila Chakraborty is a beautiful collection of short stories. While raeding this I could remember my childhood days when it was only fun. If you are looking for a book for young readers, then I would definitely recommend the book. The stories are going to excite you with its immersing plot. Now I hope to read more from the author.

Definitely 4 stars for the book. Thanks to Barta Prakashan for giving me an opportunity to read and review the book.

Ratings 

  • Recommendation ------------------ ⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Cover -------------------------------- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Plot -----------------------------------⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Climax-------------------------------- ⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Writing Style ------------------------ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Post a Comment

0 Comments