The Infinity Warrior | Satyam Srivastava | Fantasy | Book Review

 


Book Info

Name of Book : The Infinity Warrior ( Six Mortals, Five Games, One Immortal)
Author : Satyam Srivastava
Publisher : Leadstart Corp.
Publication Date : 25 July 2023
No. of Pages : 268
Format : DRC

Why did I choose the book ?

The Infinity Warrior ( Six Mortals, Five Games, One Immortal) by Satyam Srivastava was offered in exchange of an honest review. And, today is my turn to post for the same.

Where to get the book ?

The Infinity Warrior ( Six Mortals, Five Games, One Immortal) by Satyam Srivastava is available on Amazon :


Author Introduction

Satyam wears many hats. An alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, his ‘day’ job is in government sector as an Indian Revenue Service (IRS) officer. When he’s not occupied at work, he loves creating and telling stories.

He started to write during the long commuting hours between his office and his home in gridlocked Mumbai’s roads. Soon it became his newfound passion. Being a dreamer, he enjoys writing across genres and varied themes. His books have been received very well by readers worldwide.


Blurb

You can Run. You can Hide.
But you can't escape Fate!

I was just a millennial, a petty criminal on the run when I accidently landed on a mysterious island. The crazy islanders tried to kill me. But a few good Samaritans kept me alive, noticing a mark on my arm. Suddenly, a terrifying reality of this place hits me:
THE INFINITY GAMES.

Now I’m battling for my life hoping to make it out alive. And even if I win, I’ll end up losing everything. My life is about to be ripped apart as I may well be
THE INFINITY WARRIOR.

I’m AVIN and this is my thrilling journey, a story packed with action, mysteries, and surprises.

My Opinion



The Infinity Warrior by Satyam Srivastava is a fantasy adventure, giving you a taste of some fantasy classic novel. Avin, a petty criminal crashes on a mysterious island and takes part in Infinity games. Interesting plot and while reading it you are going to get the feel of Hunger Games. The plot has action and adventure with very different characters. I literally enjoyed all throughout the climax. Avin's character is defined as not so perfect. He learns his ways on the island within imperfections. The author has build a different world woven through words and delivered an immersive plot.

The most intricate thing in the plot is that various cultures have been intermixed. It is a journey to self discovery and realization. With some of the instances in the story, the readers are definitely going to feel connected. Also, the character's development boosts interest in the story. You, as a reader are going to enjoy a storm of action and adventure in the book. The author compels us to think and decide who we are and how we decide to live our life. It also serves as an inspiration. Definitely the book deserves 5 stars with a recommendation from me.

Ratings

  • Recommendation ---------------- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Cover ------------------------------ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Writing Style --------------------- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Plot -------------------------------- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Climax ---------------------------- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • Characters ------------------------ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Post a Comment

0 Comments